Duxtop Induction Cooktop 8100MC Product Video
The beauty of induction cooking is that all the cooking energy produced by the Duxtop Induction Cooktop is supplied directly to your pot or pan. The cooktop, which is based upon electro-magnetic technology will only heat up the cooking vessel – and not the surrounding air as well !
Portable induction cooktops are incredibly energy efficient and the DUXTOP leads the way with a self-adjusting hob that will detect the size of the cookware placed on the burner. Once detected it will only heat to the exact size of your cookware making it a great energy saving feature over conventional gas or electric burners.
The DUXTOP 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 8100MC, which is made by Secura, is also incredibly sensitive and responsive to heat adjustment, very simple to clean with a damp cloth and above all very safe to operate.
Whether you need an extra hob to compliment your current kitchen cooker or need a versatile cooking solution for outdoor cooking, this single induction hob will deliver on every occasion.
The Duxtop is also a great option if you are looking for a cooking solution for a student dormitory, a motor home, a trailer or even a boat. As long as you have an electrical power source at hand, the DUXTOP will boil, simmer, sear and stir-fry like any other conventional cooker. Wherever you have a small space and want to to cook, the flame-less induction technology generates very little waste heat energy and wont get you hot and bothered in a cramped cooking space.
Duxtop Induction Cooktop 8100MC Product Features
1) Fitted with an easy to use digital display and LCD control panel
2) Uses the standard 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity for simple use in the home.
3) Small and easy to handle at 13 x 11.5 x 2.5 inches and 9 pounds in weight.
4) 10 preset power levels ranging from 200 to a powerful 1800 watts
5) A 170 minute digital preset timer
6) 10 temperature ranges from 140°F to 460°F.
7) A 6 foot power cord.
8) Comes with an auto-pan detector which will turn off the portable cooktop when a cooking vessel is removed.
9) Completely shuts down the appliance if no cookware is detected after 60 seconds.
10) Comes with a power warning and simple to follow diagnostic error system.
12) The product is ETL approved.
Remember to use induction ready cookware with this product.
For more information on portable induction cooktop products visit the link here.[amzn_product_inline asin=’B0045QEPYM’]