An induction stove can be used at any time of the day. Take a look at these quick breakfast recipe ideas for induction hobs. These are quick and simple to make cooking recipes.
Whether you have a single or double induction cooktop, perfecting breakfast recipes will ensure you make the most of your stove.
Breakfast Recipe Ideas for Induction Cooking
Scrambled Eggs Recipe
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter or non-stick cooking spray
1. Mix the eggs, milk, salt and pepper in a medium sized bowl
2. Beat and mix the egg mixture manually or with an electric beater.
3. Pour the mix into large skillet.
4. Cook the eggs on a your induction stove on a medium temperature of around (275°F). Only stir the mix once it begins to set on bottom and around skillet edges.
5. Using a wooden of hard plastic cooking spatula, lift and fold partially cooked egg mixture so that uncooked portion flows underneath.
6. Cook for a further 2-3 additional minutes until the egg mix is cooked through.
- 2-3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Whisk 2-3 eggs into bowl adding the water, salt and pepper to the mix.
2. Heat a 10.5-inch frying pan on your induction hob to a high temperature setting (425°F). Add the butter to the hot pan and warm to the point where the butter begins to melt.
3. Decrease the temperature to a medium heat (275°F) and add the egg mixture to the pan in one go.
4. Toss the egg mix with a wooden spatula and cook the eggs until the are just about set.
5. Periodically angle and rock the frying pan. Raise and fold the slightly cooked egg mixture therefore allowing the yet uncooked egg mix to flow beneath the cooked parts.
6. Using the wooden spatula fold the omelette in segments of a half or thirds.
7. Carefully flip the omelette over onto a plate to serve.
Cooking an Omelette Using a Single Induction Hob
Chef Rich from Volrath University demonstrates how to cook the perfect omelette. A great breakfast recipe idea for induction stoves.
Breakfast Potatoes Recipe
½ cup of chopped green or red bell peppers
2 cups of small new potatoes roughly cut
½ cup onion chopped
2 tablespoons olive oil
½ teaspoons salt
½ teaspoon pepper
½ cup shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
1.Add potatoes to a medium sized induction ready sauce pan. Cover with enough water to cover.
2. Season the potatoes with salt to taste and heat on a Medium to High temperature setting (375°F) until water boils.
3. Upon boiling, cook the potatoes for a further 4-5 minutes.
4. Pour away the water from the potatoes.
5. In a separate large nonstick pan, warm the the olive oil to a Medium temperature (275°F).
6. Once the pan is at the correct heat add the potatoes, peppers and onions to the pan.
7. Stirring intermittently and gently, cook the mix for a further 15 to 20 minutes until the ingredients are tender,
8. Just before serving, season the mix with salt and pepper to taste and a little grated cheese.